Loading...
Share this Job

Learning Coordinator

Requisition ID:  525

Learning Coordinator -12 months Fixed Term

 

About Us:

 

Endeavour Energy is one of Australia’s largest energy distributors, or ‘poles and wires’ businesses, responsible for the safe and reliable supply of electricity to 2.4 million people in households and businesses across Sydney’s Greater West, the Blue Mountains, the Southern Highlands, the Illawarra and South Coast. The energy industry is undergoing major transformation with new technologies underpinning that change, including increased renewables, microgrids, IoT, Electric Vehicles and the self-healing network.

 

We are 50.4 percent owned by an Australian-led consortium of long-term investors within the private sector operating the network under a 99-year lease. The remaining 49.6 percent is held by the NSW Government. Under the new ownership a very significant investment in Technology is underway with the aim of transforming into the distributor of the future.

 

Our customers are central to our plans. We’re committed to delivering better value for customers by reducing our costs, without compromising safety or services.

 

About the role:

 

Endeavour Energy is on the path of transforming how we do work. There is significant investment in people and technology, transforming entire systems and processes through the delivery of SAP.

 

Our Change and Communications Team has an exciting opportunity for a Learning Coordinator within their energetic and high performing team.

 

Reporting to the Optimus Training Lead you will be primarily responsible for:

 

  • Supporting the organisation and maintenance of training records;
  • Facilitating the sign off process with business and program stakeholders to support our Training developers
  • Managing and uploading content to our various folders within SharePoint and EnableNow
  • Supporting with logistics and co-ordination of training when required
  • Responding and facilitating the resolution of questions to the Optimus Training Team
  • Assisting in administration of Learning Management System (LMS) and learning content development tools; and
  • Contributing in development of learning material when required.

 

About you:

 

You will have broad working experience in an administrative role. Experience in the administration of Learning Management systems, preferably SAP is desirable.

 

Key to success in this role will be your excellent planning, organising and record keeping skills. An eye for detail is mandatory as you will be coordinating a number of activities and ensuring the quality of data.

 

You will collaborate with multiple small groups of internal and external stakeholders up to the middle management level, hence excellent stakeholder management skills are compulsory. You will be customer focused with a proven ability to identify solutions and provide suggestions to meet the requirements of various stakeholders. You will need a willingness to learn new skills and support change processes. 

 

Our Diversity Commitment:

 

Endeavour Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and we encourage diversity within our organisation.  Diversity and inclusion makes our organisation better, safer, stronger and more competitive.  We are proud of our differences and are committed to actively shaping our workplace into one that is inclusive and where individual contributions are valued. 

 

Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply. 

 

Applications close on 27 January 2021.